If you are looking for some special experiences, fascinating views, magic of a foreign country and deep spirituality – never go to India! Al these traveller-treasures are there, but the risk for you is too high. The risk of loosing your heart in India. Forever.
Tons and tones of words have been written about this majestic land, and still everyone will find something very personal, special about it. Let’s see what each of us can see…
· A photographer can make excellent pictures by shooting EVERYTHING what so ever: thanks to exotic settings and bubbling colors.
· A designer can get inspired by the graceful sarees and elegant punjabis, noble kurtas and other fascinating traditional wears.
· A child can meet lots of animals in a city and even more in the rural area (forget the zoo!) and lots of playing children as well!
· A parent can find plenty of child- dress-shops in all the shopping areas – I believe at least as many as shops for adults. And what for cute little togs!..
· A manager can learn sales – the heart touching sweetness of an Indian bargaining can capture every canny man and his purse.
· A generous person can buy as many valuable handmade presents as possible and enjoy a long process of giving them away.
· And a seeker (a seeker of truth) will find the most nourishing living water of spirit, strong vibrations and dissolving bliss…
But beware of all that! – How will you live happily after seeing, feeling, experiencing it? How will you live with a good part of your heart being lost in the wise silent mounts of Maharashtra or Himalayas? How will you not desperately dream of going back and staying there forever?
Better have a vegetating stressful life, making career, blogging, feeling lonely/or fed up with communication, having fun or running after fashion… Do all that, enjoy it!
But never go to India.