The idea of this post stroke me while reading an article on some new doomsday 21 December 2012 predictions. An article from one Russian online media spreads “Tibetian monk’s message to NASA about doomsday 2012″ . The message is somewhat new compared to the well known earlier predictions; it warns about 3-4 days of total darkness and electricity collapse all over the Earth, and recommends to stay away from cities for two months period. I just imagined what could it be and suddenly I thought – hey, this can be the best test to find out about the most important people in our lives!
Imagine the situation of a total disaster and necessity to survive through some really difficult time with few people around – whom would you prefer to be with in this crucial moment? For family people the answer can be easy, it is the family -although some people may answer differently.
I wonder what singles would say on that? Even if you have many good friends, whom would you choose to be with? – and mind that this person should really be able to stay with you for this dramatic adventure and not choose other people to be with…I think this is an interesting question to ask oneself…It can also clarify a lot on any complicated relationship.
In order to help you to paint the situation better, here is the article which inspired me (sorry for very rough translation):
Tibetian Monks Make A Doomsday Statement For NASA
Tibetan lamas claim the upcoming danger to be quite big: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case. In his message to NASA lama from monastery Gyandrek under mount Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala, said that on December 21 2012, the Earth, along with the solar system passes through the galactic “zero band”.
“From 12/21/2012 on Earth will begin to pass through the galactic” zero band”. This is a special state when complete darkness and silence will occure. The electricity and communications will collaps. Darkness will be accompanied by flashes of light, as well as the play of light and shadow. Sometimes it may seem that roam figures – as if the dead rose from their graves. earth will shake slightly – like a small earthquake. Some buildings can be destroyed “- warned Lama.
“Animals will feel the coming of the” cosmic dark ” and hide themselves– said the monk. – Many people in cities will go mad, and at least 10% of the population will die. “
The Oracle of Shambhala gave some practical recommendations for humans:
1. You need to prepare for this change of cycles to complete all the works in 2012, not to tie new, pay off debts.
2. 20.12.2012 to take your children, all documents, cash and get out of town into the countryside. Prepare a supply of food for two months, as supply will be restored for a long time.
3. It is necessary to have in the house supply of water, firewood and candles for lighting. You need to have the stove in the house, as the electricity will not be available from 21.12.2012 on.
4. Communications and TV will be cut off. During the “dark days” hang windows dark, not to look outside, do not believe your eyes and ears, not to go out. If you see the need to go, you can not go far – you can get lost, for it will be too dark.
5. After the come back of normal day light after 3-4 days do not hurry to come back to civilization, it is better to remain in the nature till spring comes.
Disasters according to Tibetan lamas will last two weeks, though the echoes will be felt for some months until the beginning of February. The total yield of the Earth from the “zero band”, expected in about February 7, 2013. There will be a partial restoration of electricity, transport. By late March, the world will recover completely.
End of the world will radically change the mentality of people, according to Shambhala Oracle . It will become more spiritual. The spiritual practices will blossom all over the world. “This will be the most important impetus to the progress of mankind for a long time,” – concludes the monk