In one of my earlier posts The Magic of Materialism I tried to explain my feelings and observations on the Dualism of Matter and Spirit. This question if not a theoretical but a very practical one. How to find a balance between the two? – since both Spirit and Matter are at the core of our existence.
I received many interesting comments on the topic and yet the main conclusion seemed to be “ok, matter is there and we all need it so no need to ask what to do about it”. Nobody, including me, has suggested that Spirit is more powerful than Matter when we do let it manifest. Somehow this simple and obvious thing did not come into my mind at that time. However watching my life and life of other people who live Spirituality, I can definitely say that Spirit overpowers Matter, and that – easily!
Before I list the examples, let me define Spirit (although that is rather an impossible task! ). To me it is the eternal part of a human being which is in a constant state of joy and light. The part, which is not possible to destroy by whatsoever bad/evil/unpleasant event or emotion. The part which is the purest and endless Love. The part that is always one with the Whole… If a person lives in that state, he/she can be called a spiritual person.
And because such a person lives in tune with the Universal Spirit, it becomes quite possible to make an impact on Matter.
“Daily wonders” that are permanently being experienced by many people I know, as well as by myself:
- healing of self and others (from a headache till incurable diseases)
- improving the chemical and energetic quality of water and food
- fast and miraculous solving of daily problems of all kinds
- check if the person telling you something is actually telling the truth or cheating
- take the most benevolent decisions
- incredible coincidents and presence “at the right moment on the right place” (more…)