It’s time for introspection. Let’s see what we have here. I suggest introspecting on strengths, not on weaknesses. Here is my list.
1. I am forgiving. Or better to put I have no issue of forgiving because I never feel offended. This such a relaxing point for my brain: I do not hang on any person or situation.
2. I am giving and sharing. Presents, attention, time…just love doing it!
3. I love people, this means I love to meet, to take care, to enjoy, to support, I took sincere interest in their lives.
4. I live in the present. I enjoy whatever I am doing at the moment. And I do it with dedication, keeping my full attention on the action. This brings great results. Seldom do I think of the past or future, this is not interesting for me.
5. I am self-disciplined. I am very determined as far as my tasks are concerned. At the same time I never set up any goals and never think of what I want to achieve in the future. Whatever comes my way I just follow and fulfill.
6. I manage things fast and in high quality, trying to fix every task as soon as it arrives. I know that procrastination is a tricky thing and once delayed something, it is hard to get on track with it.
7. I am surrendered. I do not break through a wall with my head if something does not work. I prefer to act like water, just to flow over/around in some soft manner or try something else.
8. I love beauty: I decorate myself and everything around me. Beauty seems to me something much bigger than an optical illusion. Beauty is the essence of Love, I belive. Ultimately we can all be each other’s decoration.
9. I always try to see a bigger picture, never stuck on small details and reasons. Of course we can never know the real reason behind anything but knowing and understanding the backgrounds gives a lot. And after all it helps not go get stuck in judgements or fanaticism. May be because of that I am quite immune against all kinds of false knowledge and charismatic manipulators.
10. I feel the Oneness of the Whole, every minute the connection between all of us, between all things. I feel that this is a huge Drama, a complex scenery which I can watch, enjoy and play my tiny little part in it.
And What about yours?