Today one of the most amazing people ever living has his birthday!
And I tought of a small virtual present, a blogpost. I tought of a tribute listing some of the qualities that design his personality to the brilliant person he is.
- he has the most incredible intellect I ever met: his point of view is always so unique, that even highly intelligent people never come to the (obvious!) conclusions he comes to.
- he knows all the answeres. no kidding! He has this magic ability to give the right answer to any question, even if he does not know the subject. There is a story behind it, that he was meditating upon getting this quality and he’s got it! I must admit such a thing just thrills me since I am so keen on intellectual stuff 🙂
- he can do everything with his hands: repare, invent, find a unique engeneering solution for any construction problem
- he loves children and knows how to bring them properly up
- he writes poems and songs, and sings them with guitar
- he is incredibly romantic and carrying: he remembers every my little wish and is looking for possibilities to fulfill it. Even if I have already forgotten it myself, he would still remember what I wanted!
- his Russian language is very pure and beautiful, he expresses himself very well
- he is balanced and feels very meditative.
- he has a great sense of humour and loves telling jokes (Russian “anekdotes” ), estimated 10 per day
- he keeps the perfect order in everything and no one can beat him in packing: sometimes I think he can pack an elephant into a suitcase 🙂
- he is a true genetelmen
- he is a person of high ideals, a global-thinker
- he is humble and never shows off
- he loves the way people seldom love nowadays…
Well what else shall I say?
In Russian one would name such a character “Golden hands, golden mind, golden heart”.
Now you can ask me, who is this fantastic person?
Vova is my husband 🙂
Happy birthday, my Love!!