Only 7 questions that seem to be essential for the understanding of how humanity lives and operates, and no answers…
- Does the Source, the Creator, God exist? Unknown
- Does such a thing as a soul exist? If so, is it immortal? Science does not know the answer.
- What is time, space, matter, energy? Opinions are sharply divided.
- Is our world eternal and endless or, on the contrary, is it limited within time and space? Science does not possess the necessary data to give a definite answer.
- Why should I do good and not evil, if evil appeals to me and I can be sure of escaping punishment? The answers are totally unintelligible.
- How can science be used to avert the possibility of wars and tyranny? Silence.
- How can social harmony be attained with the least human cost? Mutually exclusive proposals are put forward that resemble each other only in that they are all equally unrelated to pure science.
What the use of all billions of good and fasicnating studies, if the essential questions are never being answered?
axinia, inspired by Daniil Andreev.
(image by me)