The video introduces the sixth sense wearable device and explains that it’s been cobbled together from easily sourced tech that totals $350. It combines a camera, projector and mirror. You also need to wear colour markers on your fingers for that full “Minority Report” effect. In the demonstration, PranavMisty wears the device and demonstrates how the coloured markers on his fingers are seen and interpreted by the device in different ways, depending on which application was running. He demonstrates navigating a map projected into a wall using hand gestures, or making the classic “picture frame” gesture takes a picture, he can draw a watch onto his wrist or scan an airline ticket to see if the flight is on time or check out the quality of a paper in a shop. Just see for yourself:
This seems to be great for those who wish to consciously access information from our physical world. And the number of such people is huge, I guess – the resonance in the world blogosphere is tremendous and everyone is delighted…
However I was not fascinated as such, because it is something I successfully “posess” since years and for me it has become a regular day-to-day experience:Because almost all that fascinating stuff you do with the sixth sense device is easily available for everyone who has ever got the experience of self-realisation and does the daily practice of Sahaja yoga. What I mean is the percepting and working with VIBRATIONS.
Let me shortly remind you what vibrations is. Normally vibrations is being percepted like a sensation of a gentle cool breeze in one`s hands, on top of one`s head or sometimes around the body. Sometimes it can be warm or even hot. Never heard of that? You can try it out here (interactive presentation). Vibrations is a kind of the genuine flow of your being, which can be easily felt on the central nervous system.
The list of things you can do with vibrations (compare with the “sixth sense” video!):
- diagnose your physical and psychical state with amazing accuracy (in seconds!)
- diagnose the physical and psychical state of others (same good)
- know how to help if there is a problem (mostly it works immediately)
- check if the things you use are really good for you (types of food, particular book, etc.) or find out about the quality of a product
- check if the person telling you something is actually telling the truth or cheating
- manage the tasks of your life easier and faster
- take the most benevolent decisions
- stay cool in a stress situation
- enhance the quality of your meditation if you do one (fascinating research here)
You may not be able to take a colourful photo with your fingers like Pranav, but additionally to that really great technical stuff presented on the TED video, you can do sooooo much more and enhance your life in a fantastic mode! Why not access Truth from our Universal Collective Consciousness using the vibrations?AND that is FOR FREE -No need to pay 350 $ for a device. 🙂
The so called sixths sense does exist and it is available to everyone, rich or poor, sensitive or sceptical…
Let’s jumt into the new reality – using our own body as the most incredible device!