“Children have no problems” goes the common saying, for children are (normally) taken care of, they (normally) don`t need to work or basically do no face that cruel big world outside. It is the power of innocence that protects children from most of the troubles. As children grow up, the problems seem to grow with them. Or at least with most of them.
There are people who, like they say, never grow up. I do not mean those who, being adults have “childish” hobbies or behave like naughty children. I mean those, who never grow old with their innocence, who are children at heart.
What I noticed is that such people indeed have less problems, in any aspect of life. Are they so careless and do not bother? Are they not serious enough? Are they just silly? Let me share with you my observations and conclusions on this topic.
Innocent people can be highly intelligent or may be not, but they all have something in common:
– they live more in the present
– therefore they do not spend much time analysing the actions of others
– they do not like to criticize, and if they do, then straightforwardly, without thinking much of somebody being offended (interestingly it works! – people get less offended when you are honest and innocent at heart).
– Moreover people can not be angry with innocent persons – or at least not for a long time. Innocent people are being in generally easily forgiven!
– they do not make politics, although the way they behave may look like well thought of, which is mostly the opposite
– because they do not think everything over, they act spontaneously -and therefore mostly right (doing the right thing at the right time)
-THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT OTHERS HAVE EVIL INTENTS!!!!!! That is one of the most crucial difference between the innocence people and all others. They simply do not expect the evil. Of course, “bad” things happen to them too, but often they even do not see it as bad as others do.
– they trust others
-same as with small children, they are “being protected” and naturally/unknowingly avoid dangerous circamstances and even accidents alsmost never happen to them.
– all that results in far less problems in life, because -a well known fact –all out problems come from our poor overloaded/overheated heads… or closed hearts…
The good news is that innocence does not go away.
It is always there.
IT WORKS! 🙂
P.S: the photo is of me at the age of 2,5 years. I had no problems at that time… and actually still have not many 🙂