image by axinia
I met a child, a boy of 10 years who has got his realisation and enjoyed feeling vibrations. When i told him what actually one can do with vibrations, he got even more fascinated an exclaimed “I know now, vibrations is like a toy which is always with you!” – it was sooooo sweet and so much to the point 🙂 I heard many comments on vibrations but never such a candid and lovely one…
But what did I tell to the child? – What can one do with vibrations?
Let me shortly remind you what vibrations are. Normally vibrations are being perceived like a sensation of a gentle cool breeze in one`s hands, on top of one`s head or sometimes around the body. Sometimes it can be warm or even hot. Never heard of that? You can try it out here (interactive presentation).
Vibrations is a kind of the genuine flow of your being, which can be easily felt on the central nervous system. To me it is like the physical manifestation of spirituality.
These are the things you can do with vibrations:
- diagnose your physical and psychical state with amazing accuracy (in seconds!)
- diagnose the physical and psychical state of others (same good)
- know how to help if there is a problem (mostly it works immediately)
- check if the things you use are really good for you (types of food, particular book, etc.)
- check if the person telling you something is actually telling the truth or cheating
- manage the tasks of your life easier and faster
- take the most benevolent decisions
- stay cool in a stress situation
- enhance the quality of your meditation if you do one (fascinating research here)
In a way the vibrations is like a magic. But it is not! – it is something good, great and real. A divine toy?