northen lights by Kjell Arne Thomassen
Nita tagged me again (thanks!) – an interesting meme which forces one to “think out of the box”. I like the idea but the way the meme tries to encourage one to trying new things out “because of this meme” seems rather suspicious to me (NLP?)… So I did not like it at the first sight. At the second sight I saw some interesting points in there and I have done it!
Meme instruction: Please thoughtfully consider the following, and choose one item for each of the categories below. (Be sure to describe your reasons for choosing)
- One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
Interesting question… Due to my spiritual practice of Sahaja Yoga I am familiar with all the religions traditions – in fact I am also practicing all of them! 🙂 I`ve read all the “main” religions books (Koran, Bible, Gita, Kabbala, some on Buddhism) as well as many less known… These books are indeed great, but I want my personal experiences now.
- One music video-that you like-from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:
- A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):
I was a book-glutton once, now I hardly read a book per year 🙂 I guess I tried all possible styles already… I actually want to read a book written by a friend of mine! – for example by Nita or by Solveig, or any other friend of mine who will finally write one!! I think it is the best genre – books written by personal friends 🙂
- Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
North Pole! I`d love to see the Northen lights LIVE, must be gorgeous…. And the endless snow fields and Mounts…wow…
- A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:
I like trying new foods! Also something special – but surely not because of this meme 🙂
- A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
I am not much into sports. I really dislike all agressive sports like box, and I can not even think of trying it out.
- A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
I tried already many styles of dance (Russian folks dance, Ball-room dancing, Latin-American Dance, Indian Classical Kuchipudi, hip-hop, ets). Not many are missing 🙂 I guess it is a jazz dance that I would probably not try.
- A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
Enerything that has to do with money-counting or technique. I am so hopelessly bad at these things!
- An item that’s “thinking out of the box’ for this meme that hadn’t been included:
A blog-post you always wanted to post but could not do it by now for various reasons? ( “10 THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT RUSSIA” would be my answer)
- If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
I always wanted to jump with the parachute, I even made a course for that, but had to cancel the jump itself 😦 I don’t know if I will ever jump – but it is very unlikely that any meme can has an impact on my decision – I ma generally not that easy to influence 🙂