image by axinia
Nita got me! Normally I don’t follow these tagging games, most of the questions are either too silly or too ego-pumpering. But this bloggin tag seem to be OK. And although there is pretty much of my personal stuff here in my blog, it might be still interesting for some of you to peep deeper into my soul 🙂
And here are my answers to the tag questions:
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I think it was The Golden Compass, and it was 5 months ago 🙂
2. What book are you reading?
None. No books any more.
3. Favorite board game?
None. Not my cup of tea.
4. Favorite magazine?
ZEIT WISSEN(in German), I love this beautifully done and captivating scientific report magazine!
5. Favorite smells?
Oh, these are many… roses (sure!), sandalwood, rain, green tea, snow…
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Seeing people hating each other 😦
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What I dreamt about (analysing the dreams and remembering their most beautiful colours and moments). In fact, my dreams are like films – good competitive for Hollywood and Bollywood 🙂
9. Favorite fast food place?
Starbucks (because of non-smoking and great coffee)
10. Future child’s name?
Ananda-Mai if it will be a girl
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
… pour presents on everyone around 🙂 And support good projects. Expressing generosity is one of my favorite ways of living.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I did. For a long time. Stuffed animals are sooo lovely and cosy! But my husband is better 🙂
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Cooooooooool. The majestic play of the nature is a good treat for the human ego.
14. Favorite drink?
water – with its simple and divine test
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Blog more often
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
yes, why not?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I am happy with my natural colour. Never wanted to be blond or red or whatever. Darkbrown fits the best my Snow-white-type.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Rukla (Lithuania) , Cottbus, Wünsdorf, (Germany), Voronezh ( Russia), Lugano (Switzerland), Rome (Italy) and Vienna (Austria). Many more I have visited, and it is really fascinating how every country can nourish with its special vibrations…
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Figure-skaiting – the most beautiful of all sports. I don’t watch sports (and any TV) otherwise.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Not only one nice thing! In fact I have written a post about this absolutely outstanding personality of Nita – check it here.
21. What’s under your bed?
My travel bag.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, I think it is the only possible thing anyway 🙂
23. Morning person, or night owl?
night owl. Not much use of me before 4 p.m.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side, always 🙂
25. Favorite place to relax?
Any place where I can meditate, because it is a good meditation that relaxes me the most…
26. Favorite pie?
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Different at different times – sometimes fruity, sometimes chocolate.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Arlene, I know she loves tagging 🙂