photo by axinia
Latest German Study on us, bloggers came out Feb.2007 and seem to be only available in German.
Just wanted to share with you some interesting results.
The Blogstudy 2007 of the Leipzig University in cooperation with the Ask.com search engine gives an interesting insight into the blogger nature and psychology.
Nothing very new but still flattering: blogger are “inventive multipliers” and trendsetters!
The study of 600 heavy-user in Germany let clearly identify 5 blogger types:
- Knowledge-hungry(23,7%) – “fed up with regular media”
- Active consumer(22,8%) – “get references, tipps & tricks”
- Information seeker(18,9) – “get the knowledge behind the news”
- Social networker (17,7) – “staying in touch”
- Self-performer (17,7) – “I have something to say”
Find out which one you are and tomorrow I tell you more about the other fascinating results on associations with the word “blog”, commenting, opinion formation, credibility and more…