I remember reading about apocalyptical scenario 2012 one year ago: being a natural optimist I could not believe that dusky destiny.
Being a realistic and scientifically-oriented person, I am not inclined to trust any prophecies either.
Recently I´ve read a scientifically based article on 2012 which literally has rocked my imagination and awareness.
- Several scientific sources state that in the year 2012 the Earth and Sun will be at the center of the Milky Way, and will cross over the universe’s “equator”. This change will force the Earth to change the magnetic polarity of our North and South Poles. (North pole will register South, and visa versa).
- Scientifically this can lead to a huge disaster of unknown proportions. Causing worldwide mass extinctions, volcano’s, and earthquakes (the planet has in fact changed its magnetic polarity before, 800 million years ago)
- Scientiests have long known that mangetic poles move. The North Pole kept going during the 20th century at an average speed of 10 km per year, lately accelerating to 40 km per year.
The worst case scenario is said to the be memory loss with all human beings due to the strong electromagnetic radiance caused by photon particles of Milky Way.
- One of the serious signs of the upcoming changes could the increasing frequency of the “Earth’s heart beat”. The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz.
- Meanwhile 20 Hz has been registered in some parts of the Middle Europe and up to 30 Hz in California! The fact hat the Schumann resonance has always been correlated with the human brain waves is explosive. Since 1962 each spacecraft has a “Schumann-Simulator” that keeps astronauts able to react in a stress situation.
Reading all that – and some other evidences – I decided to take a more serious look at the famous Maya Prophecies saying following:
- On December 21, 2012, a rare celestial alignment will take place, aligning the galactic and solar planes. At this point, the winter solstice sun will conjunct the Milky Way, creating a “gate to The Milky Way” which was much venerated by the Maya.
- It was called a number of things: the World Tree, the Crossroads, or the Wakah Chan. Wakah can mean “six” or “erect,” while Chan or K’an can mean “four,” “serpent” or “sky”.
- This alignment will occur when the winter solstice sun (One Hunahpu First Father) conjuncts the crossing point of the ecliptic and the Milky Way (the Tree of Life, First Mother). Specifically, the crossing point is where the “dark rift”(the Road to Xibalba, the birth canal of First Mother) is located in the Milky Way.
The Maya claimed that this future end-time could include a catastrophic magnetic pole reversal of the planet Earth, a solar shift, a Venus transit and mounting earthquakes, among other catastrophes. On the other hand, some experts claim that the Mayans might not meant the year 2012 would necessarily be “the end of days”, but perhas just the end of an age.
The Mayan calendar is recognized as the world’s most accurate calendar, more so than the Gregorian system in use today. Its accuracy is said to be such that the Mayan calendar will need to be adjusted by only one day in 380,000 years.
An interesting video about Mayan prophecy here.
Yesterday, signing my first rent insurance I was seriously thinking what the use of it would be if some global changes would happen in 5 years?!
A good question to ask oneself: am I ready to face all that?