In fact, everybody is perfect! Sounds strange? Let`s see how this could be possible.
A human being as it is is a beautiful construction, harmonious creature. All the necessary qualities and values are already built within; interestingly many spiritual traditions speak about a garden of flowers inside of us.
And these flowers are:
- innocence, simplicity, spontaneity, childlike joy
- creativity, steady attention, knowledge
- generosity, complete satisfaction, inner sense of morality
- love, compassion and the true joy of a spirit
- diplomacy, pure relationships, playful detachment
- integrity, collective awareness
Imagine, we have it all already, we are that very shiny diamond flowers. The only thing is they get a little -or much – covered with the dust of wrong choices made by our ego! When we know who we are, these qualities start shining through automatically!
Now to the practical part of this knowledge: addressing every person I address this very perfect creation and – surprise! – get the respective respond. I just do not expect anything wrong or bad, seeing a person I see only this garden of flowers (metaphorically speaking). And the communication is being build only in that reality then. Very simple and makes my life so easy!