photo by axinia
Being a young female foreigner in Austria I managed to represent that country several times in different international projects and organizations.
How come? Are there not enough local talents?
Happy to share with you my recipe of success (works in ALL life situations).
7 STEPS OF MANAGING PEOPLE, PROBLEMS, PROJECTS, ETC.
1. Two conditions are absolutely crucial: be loving and forgiving!
2. In the light of your love to people you can easily see the best qualities in them.
3. Praise people! – do it from you heart being convinced in their powers! Surprisingly often people are unaware of their less obvious talents and abilities. And they are more than grateful for pointing it out.
4. Always ask people about their interests, hobbies, special knowledge and abilities – they are happy that someone is interested and happy to help you next time you need them for a project.
5. Disregard gossip and moaning: if you know that A and B can not stand each other, there is no chance to make them work together. If you don`t know about this – most probably you will easily make them work together! (remember mind projections?)
6. Ask people for a favour with an innocence of a child, without feeling guilty or being bossy.
7. Remember: you are not the doer! – do not let any success to pumper your ego, otherwise you will not manage the next thing so easy. The easiness of the work is the sign of you being the right instrument at the right time in the right place.